Good-for-you Banana Splits
• 1 banana
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (any flavor) or 1 single serving container of Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple; fresh or thawed frozen fruit)
• 1/4 cup granola or Cheerio’s
• 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
• 1 tablespoon light whipped cream
1. Split banana in half, lengthwise. Place into bowl or plate.
2. Scoop out Greek yogurt and place in center of banana halves.
3. Add berries, granola, mini chocolate chips, and whipped cream on top of banana and yogurt.
4. Eat & enjoy!
*Optional: place container of yogurt in freezer for 1-2 hours or until it is firm but still can be scooped out of the container for a more frozen yogurt like texture.